Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Are You Interested In Becoming A Model?

Avenue Productions Model & Talent Agency

Avenue Productions Model & Talent Agency is a licensed, full-service agency supplying talent for TV Commercials, Print Work, Industrial Videos, TV Series, Movies, Music Videos and Runway. The owners, Karen and Robert Stein have an extensive background to support their talent in the fashion and modeling industry.

They focus on providing clientele with some of the most professional talent available. Looking for attractive, everyday people of ALL ages, sizes and types - outgoing, energetic people with who the general public can identify. Understand that looks are 50% in this business to succeed the “hard work” is our most valuable asset.

Ask yourself if you are ready:

• Will I make a commitment to send out my composites on a regular basis and then follow up with phone calls?

• Do I have the patience to sit at a casting call for several hours? WITHOUT complaining!

• How flexible are my hours?

• Do I have a positive mental attitude?

• Do I have a winning personality?

• Am I prepared to start NOW?

Contact us: http://avemodels.com/Home.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment